|Jobs Posted Date:||22 February 2019|
|Last to Apply for JOBS:||08 March 2019|
|Location of Jobs:||Punjab|
|Education Required:||Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, Masters|
|Experience Required:||0 – 8 years|
|Skills Required:||agriculture, Clerical, IT, Networking, Computer, Teaching|
|Address:||Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore|
|Gender :||Male, Female|
|Job Types:||Permanent, Contract|
|Required: Age:||18 – 50 years approx.|
|Based on Jobs:||–|
Here you will get detail about ( PPSC Jobs 2019) Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2019 Apply Online Latest Advertisement There are 443 vacancy announced in PPSC Lahore They need very hardworking, Well Disciplined, & having Good Communication Skills, must have IT,Teaching, Clerical Skills, & Many skills more. Candidates will be be selected if they meet the selection criteria properly. Applicants will first gave the written test for initial selection stages. if they will qualify the merit for their than they will have to call for Interview & for further selection. Following Positions are announced in the ASF Field Assistant (BS-11) Field Assistant (Stat.)/(Crop Reporter)(BS-11) Planning Officer (BS-17) Senior Planning(BS-18) Computer Operator(BS-12) Deputy Accountant(BS-16) Junior Clerk(BS-11) Stenographer(BS-15) Associate Professor Paediatric Surgery(BS-19) Associate Professor Cardiology(BS-19) Associate Professor Nephrology(BS-19) Senior Registrar Cardiology(BS-18) Senior Registrar Neurosurgery(BS-18) Associate Professor Paediatric Surgery(BS-18) Associate Professor Radiology (Clinical Speciality)(BS-18) Associate Professor Obst. & Gynaecology(BS-18) Director IT(BS-19) System Network Engineer(BS-17) Network Administrator(BS-17) Additional Solicitor Additional Director (L&PA)
To Search More Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2019 Apply Online Latest Advertisement.
- Field Assistant (BS-11)
- Field Assistant (Stat.)/(Crop Reporter)(BS-11)
Agriculture Department Crop:
- Planning Officer (BS-17)
- Senior Planning(BS-18)
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department:
- Planing Officer (BS-17)
- Senior planning Officer (BS-18)
- Computer Operator (BS-12)
- Deputy Accountant (BS-16)
Services & General Admin. Department:
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- Stenographer (BS-15)
Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department:
- Associate Professor Pediatric Surgery(BS-19)
- Associate Professor Cardiology(BS-19)
- Associate Professor Nephrology(BS-19)
- Senior Registrar Cardiology(BS-18)
- Senior Registrar Neurosurgery(BS-18)
- Associate Professor Pediatric Surgery(BS-18)
- Associate Professor Radiology (Clinical Specialty)(BS-18)
- Associate Professor Obst. & Gynaecology(BS-18)
Transport Department & IT Wing:
- Director IT(BS-19)
- System Network Engineer(BS-17)
- Network Administrator(BS-17)
Law & parliament Affairs Department:
- Additional Solicitor
- Additional Director (L&PA)
How To Apply: [Terms & Conditions]
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document
will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 08-03-2019 up to 12:00 AM.
(Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to
three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed.
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE:
- For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission
- Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration
in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of
interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit from Sr. No.47 to Sr. No.65 and for Sr. No.66 & Sr. No.67 under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before
the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of
residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
• Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
Closing Date to Apply : 8 March 2019